Maintaining mobility is critical for living an active and healthy life. Whatever your goals: skiing or playing tennis, hiking or golfing, climbing stairs or gardening, your ability to move is key.
Individuals who wish to improve or maintain their fitness
- Water-based exercise is a step up from land-only health and fitness training.
- Work more effectively on your full body strength and cardiovascular fitness.
- Improve your core strength, balance and coordination.
- Take advantage of increased agility in your everyday life.
Overweight and out-of-shape
- Water is your friend and enables you to reach a base level of fitness.
- Water takes the stress off your joints and you can work harder than on land in an injury-free, friendly environment.
- Develop greater endurance so that you can handle everyday physical tasks more easily.
Individuals with mobility limiting chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis
- Maintaining strength and mobility is a priority.
- Program designed to strengthen affected joints to maintain ability to continue desired activities.
- Water allows for pain-free movement and assists in maintaining range of motion and full body coordinated movement.